GTC RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ease
Ease

[Staff Application]Ease Empty [Staff Application]Ease

Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:45 pm
- Personal info -
Introduce yourself.

Ingame nickname:Ease
Account name:weza2
Playtime:1 hour

Country of origin:Egypt in Alexandria
Timezone:GMT+2:00
First (native) language:Arabic
Other languages:English
Rate your knowledge of English:8/10

- Convincting part -
Be very descriptive!

Why should we choose you and not someone else?:Because I'm helpful, supportive, dedicated to the server and to help others. I have been playing for 5 years and I know most of the players, I have been running other gaming community for other game which is JJ2 for 6 years, this allowed me to gain experience in dealing with players and helping them on a daily basis. I have the passion and the love for the community that will keep me motivated to help making the community a better place.
What can you offer to the Staff team that other applicants may can't?:
What is your goal?:I’ve been a community member for many years now, what I’m looking for is a new and different experience in GTC. I’m still in love with the community and as passionate as I was on my first day.
On what way are you able to contribute?:Like I mentioned before I have the experience to become a staff member. I believe that my positive attitude and my ability to handle responsibilities and tough situations will allow me to contribute to the server and to the staff team.

- Skill -
Show off here.

Designing:N/A
Lua:N/A
Video editing:N/A
Other:N/A

- History -
Past bans (include duration and reason):N/A
Past GTE groups you were in:SWAT Commander|Military General|Terrorists Founder|Team EnVyUs Founder.
Do you play other servers(if yes, state name)?:SAUR|SAEG|SAUG|SAYL|TUN|GTE|GTC.
Previous staff experience (include server name, rank and any other info):GTE Staff Manger|SAYL Trial Mod|SAUG Trial Mod|TUN Trial Mod|NG Mod.

- Extra -

Is there anything you would like us to know about you, which could potentially influence your chance at becoming Staff?
I want to talk little bit more about myself and my mta career, As I said before my name is Asim Ahmed, I am 18 years old, I am an Egyptian who lives in ksa since 2000, I've made a lot of friends in here one of them was Classic, MTA was introduced to me by him, of course we have started playing it daily and we've kept moving from a server to another once in while until we've found GTC back in 2013, so we've started playing GTC as newbies ofcourse, because GTC was kinda hard for us,And 2 years have passed till 2015 has arrived so we've decided to create a clan called Quality 7 and after 1 week we've decided to by a level 5 base and everything went smoothly, And 1 year has passed so we've decieded to leave T and hoping that we can join SWAT and everthing has gone smoothly and I've got accepted I was happy asf, and a couple of months have passed and I've decieded to leave swat hoping that I can join terrorists, Joining Terrorist was a dream for me and I've achived it and same shit happend and I've decieded to leave Terrorists to join military and shit kept going back and forth from mili to T to swat. So I've achieved all of my goals expect to be a staff member.
Casa

[Staff Application]Ease Empty Re: [Staff Application]Ease

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:43 pm
ACCEPTED CONTACT WITH ME IG 
Moutchou Hasan
Moutchou Hasan

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:36 pm
-Personal info-
Introduce yourself

Ingame nickname : GHOSTNIGHT 

Account name : Fatma 

Playtime : 1+

Country of origin : Hammamet in Tunisia 

Timezone : GMT+1

First(native) language:Arabic

Other  language:English / Frensh

Rate your knowledge of English:8/10

-Convincting part - 
Be very descriptive!

Why should we choose you and not someone else:?:Because I'm helpful, supportive, dedicated to the server and to help others. I have been playing for 5 years and I know most of the players, I have been running other gaming community for other game which is JJ2 for 6 years, this allowed me to gain experience in dealing with players and helping them on a daily basis. I have the passion and the love for the community that will keep me motivated to help making the community a better place.

What can you offer to the Staff team that other applicants may can't?:
What is your goal?::I’ve been a community member for many years now, what I’m looking for is a new and different experience in GTC. I’m still in love with the community and as passionate as I was on my first day.

On what way are you able to contribute?:Like I mentioned before I have the experience to become a staff member. I believe that my positive attitude and my ability to handle responsibilities and tough situations will allow me to contribute to the server and to the staff team.

- Skill -
Show off here.
Designing:N/A
Lua:N/A
Video editing:N/A
Other:N/A

- History -

Past bans (include duration and reason):N/A
Past GTE groups you were in:SWAT Commander|Military Major|Terrorists Warlord

Do you play other servers(if yes, state name)?:SAUR|SAEG|SAUG|SAYL|TUN|GTE|GTC|SAUT

Previous staff experience (include server name, rank and any other info):SAUT(Staff Manaer) SAYL (Trial Mod) STORM(Trial Mod) TUN(Administrator)

- Extra - 

Is there anything you would like us to know about you, which could potentially influence your chance at becoming Staff?

want to talk little bit more about myself and my mta career, As I said before my name is Hssan Dahmani  i'm 14 years old  I am an  Tunisian
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum